Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mystery solved!

Shortly after easter, both of my children started with a violent stomach flu...ugh! I have set up a little hospital here and have been busy night and day. It is like having a newborn again! All the things I had planned to finish this week won't get done. Oh well, at least the children are starting to feel better and so far my husband and I have avoided the bug. I hope to be able to venture out to the guild meeting tonight.
I did finish my paper pieced mystery block from Paper Panache. All fabrics were from my stash, so I am happy about that! I'll have to figure out what I want to do with it. I'm thinking about adding a border or two and making a little spring wallhanging. The little black thing on the bottom is supposed to be a bug...the little creature type of bug, not the stomach virus kind of bug!! I'm not sure if I will put something else there or enhance his appearance with some stitching. Maybe after all this vomiting I don't really want to be reminded of "bugs"...and will cover him over with a little flower!

2 comments:

Sweet P said...

Absolutely adorable. I was close with my guess that you were making rubber duckies.

The Calico Cat said...

Nice - great fabric choices.