Monday, September 24, 2007

Blog reader winner announcement

Today was the day to draw the winning name for my blogiversary prize.
I printed out all the blog comments from this week and put them in the watermelon bowl that my son made for me a few years ago for mother's day. When my daughter came home for lunch, I let her pick the winning quilter - and the winner is...
Kim West!
Congratulations Kim! (Kim has a blog on our Stashbusters webring here.) Email me your mailing address and I will send you (all the way to Hawaii!) a package including this collection of Moda fabrics called Northern Flight, which has lots of fall colours and Canadian motifs, and also a few little quilt labels. I hope you find a project in which to use these charm squares!
Thanks to everyone for visiting my blog and for leaving me such encouraging comments and inspiring feedback.
I look forward to the next year of quilt adventure blogging!

7 comments:

Kim West said...

I can't believe I won!! Thank you so much, the fabrics look yummy. I will send you my address right away!

Alisa said...

Ooh, lucky girl Kim! Have fun with the fabric.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy
Congratulations on your one year "blogiversary" a little late.I got to see the president's challenges from your guild and Barb brought her's to my house when she came North to visit.I am coming down for the Kitchener show and staying with Barb, maybe I'll get a chance to say "Hi" in person.Keep blogging as I enjoy reading it and seeing myself in the things you write about.
Deanna

Sweet P said...

Congratulations Kim!

Nicole & Phil said...

congrats on your blog anniversary! It's been awhile since I popped in, the quilts you have been working on look terrific. And I love the guild quilts too!
Thanks for sharing!

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Great blog, Kathy. I wish Ihad visited again in time to get my name in the pot--it would not have mattered as I am not lucky like Kim. Happy Blogiversary! and Many, Many More! Molly

Kim West said...

Kathy - thank you for the wonderful fabrics and for the labels - they arrived yesterday and look very yummy!!