Thursday, April 17, 2008

Late Valentines

My miniature quilt group brought in their Valentine minis this week. We didn't meet in February because I was sick, and so we had to do the February project in March. Apparently it was quite a challenging project since only 4 people finished piecing the top! We had 2 quilters make the "large" size (15" square) and 2 tackled the mini size (7.5" square). You can read about the beginning of this quilt idea here.
This class we worked on piecing strips and cutting 60 degree triangles. I will write more about that another day.
And on the right is a photo of the goodies I put in a package to send to Grace, who won the draw celebrating my 200th post!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Both sizes are wonderful - I don't know if I could choose *S*

Greenmare said...

oh they are great! I love the one in tones of brown and cream, so versatile. Lucky Grace! If she decided she isn't a blue person I could take care of that nice package for her!!!

GraceBeading said...

Kathy - they are all beautiful! I love the little hanger with the heart too, it's just precious.