Monday, February 23, 2009

Off to retreat

I am packed up and ready to go to retreat! I could hardly sleep last night going over in my mind my list of projects and hoping I haven't forgotten anything. Here is how my table looked yesterday as I worked through which projects get to come along, and which ones stay home. I tried not to berate myself for having so many UFO's and just focused on what I hope to finish.
I like to have a balance of projects to suit any mood I might be in...a little hand stitching, machine stitching, paper piecing, quilting, beading, binding...you never know what you might feel like working on, right?!?
And of course I had to have a new project, so I cut up this bunch of old batiks and we'll see how far I get with that.
See you when I'm back!


3 comments:

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Have a wonderful retreat!! I can't wait to see all your accomplishments!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Greenmare said...

oh they all look great! I'd end up with ADD trying to decide what to do next. oh, maybe that's my problem at my sewing room too!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Hope you have fun!!!