Monday, August 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday #31

I haven't been doing a lot of machine work this week since I've had sewing machine troubles, but I did manage to get my Temecula stars almost caught up. There are 7 blocks posted, and I've finished 6 so far.
That's all that's on the design wall today!
Get a cup of tea and head over to Patchwork Times for some design wall inspiration.
And if you want to see the latest Bowl quilts, hop over to Carol's blog for today's list (my day to post my Bowl Quilt is Saturday...hope I get the quilting  done by then!)

11 comments:

Amy said...

Adorably cute! I didn't follow the link, and I've RESISTED these for weeks now :0) Whew.....

LOVE your color-way!

Country Threads said...

Love your blocks...they are going to make a cute little quilt.

Yvette said...

You are making me want to do these! Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathy: I just followed the links to the bowl quilts. What fun! I got to go on worldwide tour of blogs in Sweden and Germany etc. Who knew.
Lisa

Janet O. said...

Love your little stars, Kathy. Great colors--makes me wish I had used them. : )
I'm hoping to tackle #7 today.

audrey said...

Love your sawtooth stars! I definitely have a fondness for these little guys!

scraphappy said...

Glad you are able to get a bit of sewing done despite the challenges. I just love these little stars, but I'll just admire yours for now. The colors are just perfect.

Candace said...

Your stars are adorable. I love the fabrics that you chose.

*karendianne. said...

These starts are fantastic. I love them and glad you got to sew. *karendianne. hoping the machine problems can be banished!

Kate said...

Fun stars. Really like the color palette you are using for those, very earthy and warm. Just right for fall.

Sue Daurio said...

great stars. I'm trying to resist this one but you're making it hard :)